A woman pregnant with triplets was walking down the street when a masked
robber runs out of
a bank and shoots her three times in the stomach.

Luckily the babies are okay. The surgeon decides to leave the bullets in
because it's too risky to
operate. She gave birth to two healthy daughters and healthy son.

All was fine for 16 years, and then one daughter walked into the room in
tears. "What's wrong?"
asks the mother. "I was taking a pee and this bullet came out" replied
the daughter. The mother
tells her it's okay and explains what happened 16 years ago.

About a week later the second daughter walked into the room in tears.
"Mom, I was taking a pee and this bullet came out". Again the mother
tells her not to worry and explains what happened 16 years ago.

A week later her son walked into the room in tears. "It's okay," says
the mom, "I know what
happened....you were taking a pee and a bullet
came out."

"No," says the boy, "I was playing with myself
and I shot the dog."
--
Natasha Flazynski
http://www.ciscobot.com