I was wondering if anybody could suggest a (relatively) cheap and reasonable
list of equipment  with which I can practice MPLS.  I have a CCIE R+S-type
lab with me right now, and I want to supplement it with routers that can
form a MPLS core.  I am well aware that I can buy a bunch of GSR's and 7000,
but I don't have that kind of money.  So what do you think is the minimum
set of hardware that I would need that would still allow for practice and
understanding of as many MPLS features and concepts as possible.