Hi everyone;
 I will take R/S lab exam at Tokyo in August. This is my first attempt. I
start to study bootcamp from lab 1. And I found many multi protocol labs
have appletalk, decnet, and so on which I think I don't need to know that.
But, I really don't need to know anythin about appletalk, decnet, and so on?

 And, Lab 10 is only for ATM LANE which I think I don't need to know,
because I read the follwoing quoted from bootcamp.

 I know it's better to know everything, but I just want to learn what I need
to know for the lab exam. Please give me some advise. Thanks.

Tomo

"QOTED FROM BOOTCAMP"
********
Effective immediately, the following topics have been removed from the lab
exam content:
LAT
DECnet
Apollo
Banyan VINES
ISO CLNS
XNS
ATM LANE
X.25
Effective February 1, 2001, the following topic will be removed from the lab
exam content:
--Appletalk

Join 18 million Eudora users by signing up for a free Eudora Web-Mail
account at http://www.eudoramail.com