I am selling all of my lab so I don't have to move it. I recently took a job
and will have to move so I need to let my lab go. Here is a brief list of
what I have. If you are interested then notify me off the list and I can
give
more details and answer any questions you have. [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cisco 2524 2 serial/1Ethernet 16/8
Cisco 2511 1 Ethernet/2 Sync & 16Async serial  16/16
Cisco 2514  2 Ethernet/2 serial 8/8
Cisco 4000  2 serial/2 Ethernet 16/16/4
Intel 9100  2 serial/1 Ethernet
Teltone TLS-4/ 4 port telco simulator
4 hubs
2 HP desktops running win98 for additional hosts/P166 32 meg Rams
about a dozen CAT5 cables
4 serial back-to-back cables
2 External modems
a few console cable kits and a box full of adapters and connectors.
I also have some training material "Originals" to throw in as I don't it
anymore either.
Everything is in Excellent shape and works to 100% of its ability. I know I
am leaving some
things off but I will give a complete list to any one serious about buying
it.
Thanks