Michael

I am using Caputo - Cisco Packetized Voice & Data Integration ISBN
0-07-134777-1 it is good read but will require additional supplementary
information (eg CIPT hardware etc)- but most on the list seem to
recommend Integrating Voice and Data Networks by Scott Keagy (I have
ordered it bit I won't see it before my test - takes two or more weeks
to get to the bookstore)

Another recent addition is Cisco Voice over Frame Relay, ATM and IP
ISBN
1578702275 (have not read it can't say much more)

There is also good supplementary information at
http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/625/ccie/recertifications/multiserv_blueprint.html

Good luck!

Michael Bambic wrote:

> Anybody know a good book for this Exam?
> I can't seem to find one.
> Thanks!
>
> Mike Bambic

Regards
  Edmund Woltynski

The information transmitted by the following e-mail is intended only for
the addressee and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Any interception, review, retransmission, dissemination, or other use
of, or taking of any action upon this information by persons or entities
other than the intended recipient is prohibited by law and may subject
them to criminal or civil liability. If you received this communication
in error, please contact us immediately at (618) 83711492, and delete
the communication from any computer or network system.