Hi groups,

Anybody can help me ??? I have a problem 827 ADSL cisco router with NAT.

If I do NAT with atm interface for the users to connect to the internet,
I can do telnet and ping from the outside to the atm interface. But If I
do nat with another ip address ( other static ip range ),i can not
telnet or ping from outside to the atm interface.  you know if we
subscribe to the ISP we will get two kind of public ip address range,
one for interface and another for static ip address which are for web
server, email server, nat, or whatever. So Is it a IOS bugs or,
something wrong about my config. FYI, I permit all for the access list.
thanks

regards