Hello everyone!

Just wondering if someone could explain the difference between the different
IOS Feature Packs.

Ie.  What is the difference between IP Only, IP Plus, IP/Firewall etc etc.

Do you know of a site that compares the capabilities of each?  I have been
looking on the Cisco website with no luck so far....

Also, I am looking at buying a 2651 router, and was just wondering if the
IOS that comes with the router is capable of routing IPX as well as IP.  How
expensive is it to buy additional software if it is not supported??

thanks....

Sam.