I would say that there is a fair amount of subject matter overlap, but that
the CSPFA questions are significantly harder.  The MCNS didn't have any type
in questions and those are abundant on CSPFA.  The MCNS questions I remember
on the Pix and IOS Firewall were really pretty easy and more conceptual than
anything.  CSPFA tests the details more.

Tommy