I got those things from Peking , one of the CCIEs.
1  2503
1  2513
2  2521
1  2523
He has no 2509 or 2511 as a terminal server.So he suggested that I used 2523
as the terminal server to configure others, cause it has 10 serial ports.
And the quiz is , some had suggested that I need to buy two token ring
MAU,now I have a hub for token ring with lots of ports,Do I have to buy the
MAUs???
And is there anything that I couldn't do with my routers(except catalyst
5000,too dear for me)in order to simulate the CCIE LAB?I heard in China,
they have only 25xx series now, most of the devices are 4000s.
anyone can help? Thanks in advance.
My DRAM is 8M,flash is 8M,can I use IP ENTERPRISE PLUS????
I heard it was the fullest functional IOS version, is it???