Hi
I am having some performance problem  with DLSW+. The peers are 2621 with
IOS Version 12.0(3)T3 and at the other end I have Cisco 2612 with version
11.3(9)T.
Our testing setup with obviously less load worked fine but when we moved to
production the sessions started dropping. I have checked circuit load and it
looks fine. Probably some DLSW+ parametes with some timing features or
problem with IOS is causing this problem. Or may be its related to 2600
routers.
Is there anyone who experienced same kinda issues in past. Any comments.

Thanks...
Peter