Feels Good!

I just passed the CCIE written. It was not actually all that hard if you
have all of your CCNP stuff still in your head. Just studied for a couple of
weeks after taking 3 months off from CCNP. I would suggest that all
candidates buy the new Caslow book and buy the Boson tests. Use the Bosons
not only for the memorization of questions, but also for the
explanations/references given for each answer. I spent about 4 hours per day
studying for these two weeks using just these two guides.

Thanks to those who helped me by answering my questions...They directly
helped if you know what I mean...

On to the LAB...should take about 3-4 months to study intermixed with my
actual job.

Scott