Check the product site:
http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/cc/pd/rt/900/prodlit/

I'm impressed that it runs IOS and supports DES (can be upgraded to 3DES
and/or Firewall).  No doubt it can be broken just like any other router.
You might even ask the ISP if you can sign a form to allow you to have
access to the router (our local SDSL ISP does that with the Lucent Cellpipe
CPEs).  Basically the gist of the form is that if you screw the config, tech
support won't help you for free, and you have to pay for support.

--
Jason Roysdon, CCNP+Security/CCDP, MCSE, CNA, Network+, A+
List email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]