On Tue, May 01, 2001 at 02:16:01AM -0400, Minh Vu wrote:
> is there the way reserve that ? I mean after I install Linux WITHOUT create
> bootdisk nor write to MBR, how can I create bootdisk pointed to hda6 which
> Linux partition on it?   I did set the name for Lilo called Linux and
> Windows, but it boot up only Windows option (win9x & win2k).

While mailing lists are wonderful things, this one happens to be about
networking and things at least plausibly Cisco-related.  There are thousands
of Linux newsgroups and literally millions of Linux-related websites out
there, many of them targeted specifically at answering new user questions
such as this.

Please avail yourself of them.