Also, to change the telnet password on the PIX it's 'passwd'.

Regarding 'enable password' vs. 'enable secret' on a router: enable secret
is a md5 hash and can't be reversed (could be broken with a dictionary
attack if you pick weak passwords).  'enable password' and all the other
Cisco 7 passwords other than 'enable secret' (which is Cisco 5) are stored
on a router are done in a weak hash that can easily be reversed.

For that reason, your enable secret should never match other passwords on
your router, and physical security is everything when every script kiddies
knows how to break into a Cisco router:
http://www.alcrypto.co.uk/cisco/

--
Jason Roysdon, CCNP+Security/CCDP, MCSE, CNA, Network+, A+
List email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]