Pre-CCIE written folks,

Instead of continually responing to the same question, I will answer it
here:

I passed the CCIE written by using ALL 3 of the BOSON tests. I cannot really
say which test had more questions in relation to the actual exam, but
suffice it to say that instead of asking me which one of the three is the
best, you should plunk down the measly $90 and buy all three. Isn't the
point of this to gain knowledge and become excellent at what you do through
that knowledge? Spend time going through all 600+ questions(some are
repetitive) and learn not only the answers, but the why; use the referenced
links to Cisco's website and/or Caslow book. You can never study too much
material as long as it's relevant to your future success. Right?

Oh, and don't take this to mean that the BOSON's will be enough to pass
alone, you need some good fundamentals in networking and a couple of the
better books out there. I suggest the new CCIE TCP/IP volume II book by
Cisco Press, and Volume II caslow book. Read and remember!

Good Luck

Scott