let me take  a shot at this one see if i still remember:

now this is seem like a tricky question because the token ring ibm
architecture supports
a two port bridge.

but:
station b will recieve as many explorer frames as there are path to it
i see 6 paths to station b

if a target ring number is already in the frame it will discard the frame
because it has
circled the ring.that is why there is not 8