Ok, I'll try to clear up some odd thoughts there.

RR's simply allow the mesh to scale more gracefully, they do not modify path
information (ie the Next_hop attribute) anywhere unless explicitly told to
do so.

Hence,

In your example,  RRClient which must be an ASBR (ie ebgp peering to outside
AS) learns a route and posts either the EBGP next hop or its own to the
Next_Hop field.  The RR server (assuming RR client1 and RRclient two are not
peering) will simply send the same info to RRClient2.  Hence, RRClient 2,
the RR server, RRclient1 and every other router in the network, no matter
how many times you reflect, will need reachability to the same Next_Hop.
IGP's are used for this.

Pete