Non Cisco certified CCIE's need not apply :->

-----Original Message-----
From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of
Claudette Graham
Sent:   Wednesday, May 02, 2001 11:02 AM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        NEED CCIE in the  WEST VIRGINIA AREA [7:2919]

The following is a job description I recently received from my client which
needs to be filled immediately.

We are looking for a Cisco Certified CCIE, living and working in West
Virginia.

Please send resume and rates as soon as possible.

CCIE

DURATION: 1 YEAR (CONTRACT)

START DATE: 7/1/01 - 6/30/02

LOCATION:       WEST VIRGINIA

NEED TO FILL NO LATER THAN FRIDAY, MAY 4TH 2001

DESCRIPTION OF WORK ASSIGNMENT:

The vendor and/or his protigies should be authorized to ser vice 3Com,
Nortel Networks, and Enterasys/Cabletron equipment currently installed in
State agencies.
The vendor should provide proof from the manufacturer confirming this
authorization to service the equipment and a list of the products covered.

PROJECT / ENVIRONMENT DESCRIPTION:

What type of work is being done?
* Custom Application Development
* Application Management Outsourcing
* Package Integration
* Application Enabling Design
* Solutions Consulting & Integration
* Other network hardware installation

LOCALS PLEASE

PLEASE FORWARD A COPY OF YOUR RESUME AND CALL ME IMMEDIATELY.......Thanks
(:) )

Claudette

Claudette Graham
Technical Recruiter