From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of mak
Sent:   Wednesday, May 02, 2001 10:22 AM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        OSPF redistribution [7:2909]

Hi all,

I have a question is that

In the existing network all routers are running OSPF and "redistribute
static subnets" are already configured. If I add one more static route
in one of the routers. Am I right that there is change in OSPF database,
then it would trigger to flush the routing table and also the other OSPF
routers in the network?
However, I always need to "clear ip route *" in some routers for quicker
response.

Thanks

Best Regards,
mak