We have two routers connected to two different ISPs through BGP.  We are
using HSRP for internal redundancy.  When the primary
router in our HSRP receives a packet destined for a different ISP then our
two, which way would our router send it
if the length of the AS-Path is equal for both paths.  If I am reading it
right the router should forward out to the
ISP it is connected to because EBGP is preferred over IBGP when the AS-Path
is the same and there is no weight or preference.
Am I correct?  Also can we prefer one path over another based on the
destination AS number?  For example if we always want
to reach AS 155 through provider A is there a way to do this?

Thank you

Brett Johnson