No Boson experience, but ditto on the Hotmail.  This list is public (well,
the archive is) and searched by all your favorite search engines and
spam-miners, and one less place to be giving out an email account we care
about.

If anyone really wants my email address, it's the same as my Homepage
domain, just swap the dot for the @.

--
Jason Roysdon, CCNP+Security/CCDP, MCSE, CNA, Network+, A+
List email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]