It's not worth your time.  If you know the other areas, 1-3 questions on it
won't hurt you (if that, I've heard rumors of 0 questions).

When is Cisco going to EOL those piece of junks?  Sure, sure, they're great
cheap desktop routers (ip & ipx), but the 800 line isn't that much more.

--
Jason Roysdon, CCNP+Security/CCDP, MCSE, CNA, Network+, A+
List email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]