FYI if you go to the groupstudy website and click on the Employment Mailing
list and scroll down to where it tells you how to post messages, it says
[EMAIL PROTECTED] but if you put your cursor over it you'll notice that
it actually links you to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  So, given that there is a
possibility this was posted in error, I think we should cut him some slack.

At 06:18 PM 5/2/01, you wrote:
>I wanted to jump in but I also didn't want to become Miss Manners for the
>list....   :-)
>
>however, I wondered how that got through Paul's many filters...... ??
>
>Kevin Wigle

[EMAIL PROTECTED]