One of my friends adviced me regarding my issue of X21
DTE cable connectivity with MUX, to short pins 3 and
5, and pins 10 and 12 in order to force the CTS up, it
worked and serial controller is up on both sides, but
the issue is that line protocol is not coming up. The
configuration at each router is very simple on their
serial interfaces with IP address and encapsulation
ppp. I have also confirmed that the two muxes are
communicationg well with each other over 64K microwave
link. Can anyone plz help out??

Shoaib

http://auctions.yahoo.com/