I have two Catalyst 2926s that are ebay bound but I don't have
time to put the auctions up at the moment so I put them up for a few
days so some of you aspiring CCNPs who can't afford these toys get a
chance to play.

   They can be reached at these locations with the userid and password
both being 'ebay'. The switches themselves have no passwords for access
or enable.

24.3.233.101 2007
24.3.233.101 2008

    The switches are cabled back to back to each other via the first
ethernet port on their supervisor engines and the unit at port 2007 has
its 24th fast ethernet port plugged into my other ethernet stuff.

    I was in Optimum Data the other day and I saw a Cisco 4700 with a
fast ethernet port in it. I am going to visit those guys later today and
I'll see if I can borrow that box for a few days so this will be a
complete lab. If I do borrow a router it'll be placed at 24.3.233.1001
2006.

    Play nice! That means no changing the passwords, no access lists so
others can't play, no messing with the other stuff thats hooked to my
2511, etc.

If you accidentally dork it up send me email at mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
- I don't read my groupstudy mailbox much any more since I finished my
CCNP/CCDP six months ago - this mailbox has 18,000 unread messages in it
:-(