Hi there,

1) I passed BCMSN this week (2.5.2001) and the pass mark was 699. However, i
heard (through the grapevine) that the pass mark is question-dependent and
that it is usually somewhere between 600 and 700.
2) Should be enough. The Cisco-press books is more or less a 1-to-1 copy of
the course's Student Guide and they usually provide the best preparation for
the tests. Forget about DDR (is covered in BSCN) and TAC/CCO. However have a
short look on ATM/LANE since it's quickly mentionned in the Student Guide.
One advice: have a look at SPAN (Switch Port Analyzer) which is absolutely
NOT covered in the Student Guide (and might not been in the Cisco Press
book).
3) If you think BSCN then: A bit easier but misleading. The level of the
questions is not the same throughout the test. One gets totally silly
questions among quite hard ones... So the first thought is "What's the trick
here?".

I wish you good luck.

--
Charles Lehmann, CCNA, CCDA

""Mr. Oletu Hosea Godswill, CCNA""  a icrit dans le
message news: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Hi All,
>
> Am bill to write this exam next week. I need some helping tips:
>
> 1. What is the pass mark for the exam?
> 2. Am using the Cisco press book for BCMSN by Karen Webb. Is this book
> enough?
> Surprising, this book did not cover topics like DDR, Cisco TAC/CCO,
ATM/LANE,