I think it 's all the same,

I did CIT (jan 08), CCIE R&S Drake test (April 20) and Foundations
(April 27). I have some three years experience, but I've been too lazy
to take the exams sooner.

My comments?

Take CIT at the end, it tests your knowledge of the previous tests.
Foundations seems harder then the CCIE Drake test (at least for me it
was).
The others you do as you like I guess, personally, I'd go for Routing
first.

Cheers,