On Fri, 4 May 2001, Chuck Larrieu wrote:

> There's a very important command missing - no pigeon-stuff excess
>
> Hhhmmmm.... Is that considered "quality of service"? guess it's time to
look
> into RFC2549

No, it's a fragmentation issue. You probably need to look into Primary
Air Transit Heading Multiple Trailing Unsavories features.

> Chuck

"Someone approached me and asked me to teach a javascript course. I was
about to decline, saying that my complete ignorance of the subject made
me unsuitable, then I thought again, that maybe it doesn't, as driving
people away from it is a desirable outcome." --Me