I have several production 2610 routers setup with DDR as a failover for a
Frame-Relay connection.  All the routers are configured identically, but a
couple of them are attempting dial out  the Async interface even when the
Frame-Relay connection does not go down.  We have already replaced the WIC
and then the entire chassis.  Any suggestions for trouble shooting?  I don't
have access to the configs right this minute, I will post them ASAP.

I would appreciate any ideas.

--
Julie Roberts, CCNA
[EMAIL PROTECTED]