1)  The network 172.20.0.0 is under the routing protocol of eigrp and igrp.

2)      The process no. for each routing protocol is the same, so
automatical redistribution
      with 2 routing Protocol, so the routing information are exchanged
within in the router Earhart.

3)     The summary route send to router igrp process in the router Earhart.

4)      The IGRP neighbor will exchange update and it will include the
summary route.

5)         For the Sinder and Campanella is belong to same Eigrp Domain.  I
do not know
        why you can't receive route 192.168.4.0 in the routing table of
Sinder.

Correct me if I am wrong
HTH
Vincent Chong

""Jerry Seven""   Hi group,

> I'm get confused to this command, according to explaination in Routing
TC/IP