I'm trying to install an eval copy of CiscoSecure ACS 2.3(5) onto Solaris 8
on Intel.  I successfully get the package from Cisco, use their eval key,
unzip/untar it, transfer the package (using pkgtrans) to /tmp, and then try
to install it using pkgadd.

I successfully get into the opening installation procedure, where it has me
put in the what directory I want to install it, and the eval key, and all
that good stuff.  So then it goes around installing for quite a while (more
than 10 minutes - it's a slow PC),  it asks me which database I want to
install (Oracle, Sybase, or SQLanywhere, and I always choose SQLanywhere
because I don't readily have the CD's for Oracle or Sybase).  and always the
same stupid thing happens.  Apparently when it gets to the post-install
script,  it gets to the part where it has to write the database tables for
SQLanywhere,, and then it complains that it cannot find java.  This despite
the fact that java is preloaded by default onto Solaris8.  Anyway, this is
evidently a fatal error, because Ciscosecure does not work after that.  I
will print out the exact error message in a later posting.

So, does anybody know what is up with that?  Do I have to reinstall java?
Or maybe I should just fire up Oracle instead?

Thanks