From: Bob Dixon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, May 07, 2001 9:04 AM
To: Dean, Justin; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Troubleshooting

It was suggested to me that you get a partner who can insert problems into
the routers for you. Then you have a look at the network and router configs
and practice troubleshooting. On ccbootcamp.com, they used to have a good
list of things to look for when troubleshooting. This might be a good place
to start once you get a partner.

Bob