You can't do that upgrade,I have also a 2503 with 4MB flash, i want IOS
12.0??!!

"John Brandis"
7"<~HK#: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
2001-05-08 09:04
Gk4p84 8x "John Brandis"

        JU<~HK#:        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        3-KM#:
        4+UfVB#:
        VwLb#:  IOS upgrade, failure [7:3513]

Hey all, I am back on for the day,
Have a 2503 router with suspected 4MB flash. I need to upgrade from IOS
10.2
to at least 11.3. Problem is that IOS 11.3 is 5MB.....
What can I do besides upgrade the flash.??????

John Brandis
Network Engineer
GoWireless Communications
155 George Street Sydney