Interesting that Cisco has yet to implement SSH2.  Their speed on fixing
bugs for the CallManager line is less than impressive (the Unity guys rock).
I really dislike selling broken products.  And I *like* Cisco for the most
part (especially if you compare them to others).  Just some thoughts.

Don't even get me started on a recent 1750 install that blew up today.  All
20 routers are from a defective lot and work fine with data, but screech
horribly when you use FXS modules.  Cisco TAC was going to replace
everything and drop-ship them to each site with all the right parts
installed, but the RMA team blocked it and is forcing us to go back to our
vendor (TechData), but the voice part of this install didn't take place
until 6 mos. later (customer didn't have the PBX equipment ready and didn't
care, just wanted data up), so we can't return it.  Gotta love it, but at
this point I'm out of the loop until they get it straightened out.

Ok, I'll stop ranting now.  I'm fighting an evil NT4 install so I can work
on CSPM.  Yet another product that needs to be updated ;-p

--
Jason Roysdon, CCNP+Security/CCDP, MCSE, CNA, Network+, A+
List email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

""Carroll Kong""  wrote in message
> At 11:09 PM 5/7/01 -0400, Jason Roysdon wrote:
> >Of course if the source is open, it has more eyes looking at it (than say
M$