I have a customer that is using a Cisco 3661 with a ATM OC3 card to
terminate their DSL clients.  They are currently using RBE in preference to
standard 1483 bridging. With RBE if I'm not wrong, what it does among other
things, instead of giving each sub-int an ip address, along with DHCP it
creates a dynamic route in the routing table and bind the customer's PC MAC
address to that PVC to avoid possible spoofing, unlike Bridged 1483.  My
problem is that I need to be able to "clear" these dynamic routes so I can
take a computer from PVC 1/32 to 1/33 without having to change out the NIC!
I've tried a 'clear ip cache', clear ip rout, clear int atm6/0.  Nothing
seems to work.

Any enlightenment would be appreciated.

Barry