Hi;

There are 3 type of LMI connection state: Active, Inactive, Deleted.

Active:        The remote and local circuit to FR Switch are operational,
router between 2 end can exchange data.
Inactive:      The local circuit to FR Switch is working, but remote circuit
to FR is not working.
Deleted:      No LMI is being received from FR Switch.  Or the service
between FR Swithing and CPE  ( router) is not available.

HTH
Vincent Chong