Apparently we were having some network issues  and  kind of pinpointed it to
the PIX. Basically we  were able to ping everything on our inside

 After doing a Reset on the PIX , (did cold power shut down first ..no
improvement) We got  network connectivity to our internet router configured
for the outside. However we were unable to log in through telnet or from the
console .. I got the password reset utility from Cisco.. which I will do
tonight.. Has any one experienced being locked out after doing a reboot or
reset on their PIX? it looks like all our holes and configs are ok as we
tested it from the outside.. We believe their is a possibility of some type
of hacking..