I found them as well, thanks.

I guess I need to rephrase the question... there are many parameters
(watch-timeout/drop-mode,etc.) that you can configure and I was wondering
what most people out there are using?

There's usually pros and cons to everything and talking to people who have
already done this might have some good advice... or not, heh, heh, heh.

Cheers,
Jeff

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios120/12cgcr/secur