Another possibility...

If they are using a dv routing protocol such as RIP
and every now and then they push alot of traffic
across frame, perhaps some routing updates are not
making it across causing the route to go away and the
router to use floating/alternate route over ISDN. I've

seen this happen with RIP with heavy traffic.

Hope this helps... Erick

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://auctions.yahoo.com/