I just got my router down, it was 3640, which had been
working properly for last 3 months. It gave the
following error message and then hung up:

 %ORINT: OIR Event has occured oir_ctrl 5000 oir_stat
 8F8A

 I know that OIR is Online Insertion and Removal but
 the strange thing is that nobody inserted or removed
 any sort of hardware, and to utter astonishment,
 this msg came and surprised me. I also searched this
 error on TAC but there r only 4 of these error types
OIR and i could not find this one. So any idea about
this???

 P.S. 3640 has 12.1.8 IP/IPX/AT/DEC plus IOS and 16MB
 flash, 64 MB DRAM

 Shoaib

http://auctions.yahoo.com/