Thanks guys for the reply. I will elaborate more.

The router has many VCs. Only one VC has the problem and it's a DS-3
connecting to the Cabletron SSR 8600, the main feed. It is the only VCs
constantly accumulating CRCs and Length errors. All other VCs to the
sub-sites have zero errors.

Here is a sample of the errors:
 Hardware is RS8234 ATM DS3
  Internet address is 207.165.237.22/30
  MTU 4470 bytes, BW 12146 Kbit, DLY 190 usec,
     reliability 255/255, txload 19/255, rxload 26/255
  Encapsulation ATM
  21403245 packets input, 13217734694 bytes
  115262297 packets output,13745159548 bytes
  0 OAM cells input, 0 OAM cells output
  AAL5 CRC errors : 318996
  AAL5 SAR Timeouts : 1
  AAL5 Oversized SDUs : 0
  AAL5 length violation : 318210
  AAL5 CPI Error : 0

And finally, when I do a debug of atm errors, no errors show. TIA!

Marc Quibell