1)    First I will suggest you that you use log-adjancey-change command.
By apply the command, the router will send a syslog message when
an OSPF neighbor state changes.  It can provides a higher level
view of changes to the state of the peer relationship with less output.

2)    Check the physical interface status, like show interface etc.

  Hi all,