Hey All,
    Got the job finished for the site today. While working I broke it down.
There were 2 remote sites that kept having the problems of the neighbor
dropping and using the other PVC to route. I tried all the things I said last
night and nothing worked. I had a headache and was about to give up when I
noticed something. Their whole network is subnetted 255.255.255.252...so why,
on the only 2 sites that had problems, was their subnet 255.255.255.0? Hmmm,
somebody give it the good old fat-finger?  ;)   I changed the addresses over
and the neighbors stayed up past the usual 1:20 and they didn't drop again.
That also explained to me why the neighbor relationship would drop but the
frame pvc wouldn't (layer 2). Problem solved. Now I'm out of work again, lol,
thanks for all of your help guys, it's appreciated.

Mark Z.