Da: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]Per conto di Q
Inviato: giovedl 10 maggio 2001 23.39
A: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Oggetto: Re: CCIE #7354 - for Jeff McCoy [7:3998]

I wanna know how a guy named DUNG qualifies to be a CCIE. Forget about
'passing the test'. What experience do you have and what job do you have
now? Are you a pro or not? Simple question. Innocent. I want to know who's
behind the CCIE's nowadays. That's all. And you CCIEs should be concerned as
well, becuase it's your title on the line. Whatcha gonna do when Cisco is no
longer the leader? Cna you work with Riverstone, (Cabletron) or Nortels? Do
you even know the relationship between Cabletron and Cisco? Heh..

3