Hi, all,

After several attempts (both written and lab exams) and 14 months of
part-time study, I got number 7364 in San Jose Wednesday, but it wasn't
without scary moments.

My advice to the group, besides the usual:

1.  Read thru the archives and know the answers to the questions asked.  I
believe it's more helpful than anything else.
2.  Get a study partner.  Not only you get to learn from each other, but
when you explain things to others, it helps you think thru things that
you're not sure of.
3.  Know where things are, or could be, in the CD.  I had to use the CD a
lot, but it didn't take much time for me to find things that I had never
heard of before the exam.

I also attended ECP1 which was great.  You get to meet with people from all
over the country who share the same goal.  Plus, I learned much more during
Day 5 (troubleshooting) than anything else.

My home lab is set up especially for ccbootcamp's lab scenarios.

Well, good luck to you all and don't even think about giving up!

-Rog