The CCIE blueprint on the Cisco website

-----Original Message-----
From: Keith Sergeant [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, May 11, 2001 14:41
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: The single best book for CCIE Routing Switching [7:4216]

Hi,

I am looking for a single book I can read that will give me a complete
overview of the written test.  I realize that no one book can have every
subject covered in the level of detail required.  Once I know a complete
list of topics on the test I can investigate each subject in greater detail
via the CCO and other books.

Thanks,

Keith Sergeant