Hi everyone,

I have a 2511 that needs some TLC that I would like
to offer to the group here at a special price.  It
is a CiscoPro (but upgraded to run full IOS) 2511.
The s0 port is flaky on it, I can't get s0 to work.

However, both Octopus Async ports, and s1, and e0, con,
aux, etc are all fine.  So it is still a great router.

The thing is, most of you build your labs, and its
very expensive to get that 2511 or 2509, yet SO nice
to have.  So I offer my ciscopro 2511 with dead s0
for the low price to the group of $700.00.

Mem is 8MB/8MB
No power, octopus, console etc cables included
I will warranty for 30 days (minus the dead s0 of course :) )

I don't want to drag this out, so credit card payment only
on this, and no I can't hold it, first come first serve.
(flashback to when I gave away that free IGS on here a while
back...........man, requests for days if it sold :) )).

Brian

We have MOVED!! Make note of our new address!!!

    I'm buying / selling used CISCO gear!!
            email me for a quote

Brian Feeny,CCDP,CCNP+VAS Scarlett Parria
[EMAIL PROTECTED]         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
318-213-4709              318-213-4701

Netjam, LLC               http://www.netjam.net
333 Texas St.             VISA/MC/AMEX/COD
Suite 1401                30 day warranty
Shreveport, LA 71101      Cisco Channel Partner
p: 318-212-0245
f: 318-212-0246