Check the titles. The 500 page one is probably a different book, "Designing
Addressing Architectures."

Actually, Howard has said he wanted them to be all one book, but the
publisher had him divide them up, which is probably a good thing. 1464
pages would be pretty hefty!

I tried to check at Amazon.com, but it's down!

Priscilla

At 08:12 PM 5/11/01, Torren Craigie-Manson wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>I've stumbled across 2 versions of Designing Routing and Switching
>Architectures by Howard Berkowitz. One is 964 pages, the other is a
>"textbook binding" and 500 pages. Can anyone (hmm, Howard? :) ) comment on
>the differences between the two, and why I should get one version over the
>other?
>
>Cheers,
>Torren

Priscilla Oppenheimer