Heh, well, he can identify most networking gear as well.  Stuff with a large
number of ports are clearly switches, and small number of ports are routers
(or firewalls, but hard for him to tell the difference until he can read).
I love coming home with some gear to configure for an install later on, and
him running out to meet me and seeing it and saying, "Daddy's got a router!"

--
Jason Roysdon, CCNP+Security/CCDP, MCSE, CNA, Network+, A+
List email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

""Traceroute""  wrote in message
> Coooool, looks like lots of heart and soul went into the rack and its
> equipment and congrats on the accompishments! I am in the the same
sceanrio
> sort of..... By seeing the pictures, its kind of apparent that providing
for
> the family is what it;s all about (Noah), he;s the pride and joy in the
> photos, as my daughter Bayleigh is in mine. Thays what its all about....
> show us equipment all day but we are working for that sunshine in our
lives
> ..."our families" and we keep on striving... and getting better. I am
hoping
> to hear "Hey what does your Dad do?",....."Oh, he builds bad ass
> networks!"....
>
> Cheers!
>
> George Murphy, CCNP

IBM