Hello Everybody.

I am getting very strange problem in my home network.
I am getting Status is up and line protocol is down message.

Please check the attached diagram. I am unable to coonect Serial 1 of Router
2 with Serial 1 of router 3

I applied clock rate 64000 command on serial 1 interface of Router 2.
Encapsulation on both ends is HDLC.
I changed keepalive but was no success. Default keepalive is 10.

Cable and interface is is 100% ok thats why status is up. Line Protocol is
down means that there is some problems on datalink layer.

I think that it could be some masking problem. Please see it and let me
know.

Thanks

Tariq

[GroupStudy.com removed an attachment of type application/msword which had a
name of gstudy.doc]